If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Frequent Error Messages related to Tianyu Hs Usb Nmea 9025 Com14 Driver:
- Amd driver error
- Driver error 1131
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 1500
- Driver error 38
- Driver error code 10
- Driver error code 43
- Driver error iphone
- Windows media center display driver error
What You Should Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a variety of common warnings along with other messages that you might get in the driver upgrading procedure, several of which I've paraphrased and listed here together with tips on what you can do:
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
"Windows Update" is a module which used for upgrading the windows system, with it, we can upgrade the system, expand the system functions, make our system more supportive for softwares and hardwares, and keep a more stable system environment. Follow steps given as below, it is easy to install windows update.
1.Click Start button at the left corner of screen, and click Control Panel:
2.Click the option of Windows Update on new opened window:
3.After step 2, a new window - Windows Update will be opened, and click on Install updates
After all above steps finished, the process of installing windows update is completed.
1.Click Startup and type cmd in the searchbox, then double click on cmd.exe.
2.Type gpupdate and press enter, then you can destroy virus on your computer.
Driver Verifier monitors Windows kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system. Driver Verifier can subject the Windows drivers to a variety of stresses and tests to find improper behavior.
You can run Driver Verifier on multiple drivers simultaneously, or on one driver at a time. You can configure which tests to run, which allows you to put a driver through heavy stress loads or through more streamlined testing.
When to use Driver Verifier
Run Driver Verifier throughout the driver development and test process.
Use Driver Verifier to find problems early in the development life cycle, when they are easier and less costly to correct.
Use Driver Verifier when you deploy a driver for testing using the WDK, Visual Studio, and the Windows Hardware Certification Kit(HCK) tests.
Use Driver Verifier for troubleshooting and debugging test failures and computer crashes.
How to start Driver Verifier
You should only run Driver Verifier on test computers, or computers you are testing and debugging. To get the most benefit from Driver Verifier, you should use a kernel debugger and connect to the test computer.
Open a Command Prompt window (Run as administrator) and type verifier to open the Driver Verifier Manager.
Select Create standard settings (default) and click Next.
You can also choose Create custom settings to select from predefined settings, or to select individual options.
Click Finish and reboot the computer.
Tags: tianyu hs usb nmea 9025 com 14 driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices