If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Common Error Messages related to Sp58397 Exe Driver:
- Amd driver error
- Code 38 driver error
- Driver error 0x00000007
- Driver error 1068
- Driver error 577
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error code 10
- Driver error code 39
- Driver error code 43
- Driver error iphone
- Driver error ipod
- Windows media center display driver error
What You Must Know About Driver Updating
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: Choose Yes to continue installing this driver only if you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc. Choose No if you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a variety of frequent warnings along with other messages which you may get in the driver upgrading process, several of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with advice on how to proceed:
1. Click Start button, type Device Manager and click on the search result.
2. Find and select Other devices on the Device Manager window.
3. Right click on the category where you want to install driver, click Update Driver Software.
4. Click on Browse in the new opened window and introduce the drive required.
5. Click Next, then click Close and Restart your pc to complete the installation.
Sometime you need to reinstall the windows system for reasons like: the computer runs very slow, system being corrupted, etc. Reinstall can help to speed up your pc and optimize performance. As reinstall will wipe all the existed information and data, so there are something need to be done before reinstall.
1.Back up all your important files and data to an external device.
2.Dis-connect external hard drive from your pc.
3.Make sure your computer has access to internet.
4.Have your Windows 7 CD/Serial key ready.
5.Get a copy of windows 7 installation package on Microsoft website and store on an USB flash drive (bigger than 4 GB).
After all above preparation, you can start to reinstall windows 7 system. Following steps below to complete reinstall process.
1.Plug the USB flash drive which contain Windows 7 system file to your computer.
2.Restart your computer, when your computer is booting, press any key to boot from USB flash drive promptly. Click Install, once windows 7 setup programs are running, then you will see a window with two install options: Upgrade and Custom.
3.If you choose Upgrade, all your files and data will be remained except system files and some settings, while the pc may not be cleaned thorough; if you choose Custom and have backed up your important files, then go with Custom.
4.Select the drive or partition you want to install new win7 OS. Make sure the space is big enough for installing the new OS.
5.Follow the instruction on the screen and you can leave it alone when copy and expand setup files for about 20 minutes.
6.Your computer may restart more than once during reinstallation, it is normal. Complete the following steps according to the information on the computer screen. After installing, upgrading all windows updates.
1.First you need to delete this software on your computer.
2.Then open your browser and search this software to reinstall again.
Tags: Sp58397 Exe Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices