If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to Pixma Pro9500 Driver-2331754 Driver:
- Driver error 10
- Driver error 43
- Driver error 52
- Driver error 577
- Failed to add printer driver error 126
- Usb driver error
What You Must Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: Choose Yes to continue installing this driver only if you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are numerous of typical warnings and other messages which you may get in the driver updating procedure, several of which I've paraphrased and listed right here along with tips on how to proceed:
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. If you are prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
Plug in the device and then restart the computer. The device will be detected and reinstalled after Windows restarts.
Follow any instructions on-screen to complete installation.
4. If you are not prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
In Device Manager, in the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
Driver Verifier monitors Windows kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system. Driver Verifier can subject the Windows drivers to a variety of stresses and tests to find improper behavior.
You can run Driver Verifier on multiple drivers simultaneously, or on one driver at a time. You can configure which tests to run, which allows you to put a driver through heavy stress loads or through more streamlined testing.
When to use Driver Verifier
Run Driver Verifier throughout the driver development and test process.
Use Driver Verifier to find problems early in the development life cycle, when they are easier and less costly to correct.
Use Driver Verifier when you deploy a driver for testing using the WDK, Visual Studio, and the Windows Hardware Certification Kit(HCK) tests.
Use Driver Verifier for troubleshooting and debugging test failures and computer crashes.
How to start Driver Verifier
You should only run Driver Verifier on test computers, or computers you are testing and debugging. To get the most benefit from Driver Verifier, you should use a kernel debugger and connect to the test computer.
Open a Command Prompt window (Run as administrator) and type verifier to open the Driver Verifier Manager.
Select Create standard settings (default) and click Next.
You can also choose Create custom settings to select from predefined settings, or to select individual options.
Click Finish and reboot the computer.
1. Open Device Manager.
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.
Tags: How to Download Pixma Pro9500 Driver-2331754 Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices