If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Common Error Messages related to Pixma Mx330 Driver-2316960 Driver:
- Driver code 39
- Driver error 0x00000007
- Driver error 10
- Driver error 1603
- Driver error 31
- Driver error bluetooth
- Driver error code 43
- Driver error iphone
- Driver error ipod
What You Must Know About Driver Updating
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: You won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue, in 64-bit versions of Windows. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a number of typical alerts along with other messages that you might get in the driver updating process, several of which I've paraphrased and listed here along with advice on what you can do:
After driver un-installation, restart your computer, and plug the driver device on it. The computer will detect the device after start-up.
1.Click Start, type Device Manger and click on the first searching result.
2.Find and double-click the device category which you want to install the driver.
3.Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Install the driver that ends with "(Legacy)", click Next.
1.Click Startup and type cmd in the searchbox, then double click on cmd.exe.
2.Type gpupdate and press enter, then you can destroy virus on your computer.
Tags: Update Pixma Mx330 Driver-2316960 Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices