If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Common Error Messages related to Nvidia Geforce Gt 330m Driver:
- Code 10 driver error
- Code 39 driver error
- Driver error 0x00000002
- Driver error 0x00000007
- Driver error 1068
- Driver error 1131
- Driver error 1603
- Driver error 52
- Driver error 577
- Driver error ipod
- Failed to add printer driver error 126
What You Must Know About Driver Updating
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: Choose Yes to continue installing this driver only if you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are numerous of popular warnings along with other messages which you might get in the driver updating procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed here along with tips on what to do:
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3.When you enter in, pick Change settings in the left pane, then you can see the setting page. As you can there are some options, you can set it according to your need.After you change settings, keep in mind to click OK.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. If you are prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
Plug in the device and then restart the computer. The device will be detected and reinstalled after Windows restarts.
Follow any instructions on-screen to complete installation.
4. If you are not prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
In Device Manager, in the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
1.Click Startup and type cmd in the searchbox, then double click on cmd.exe.
2.Type gpupdate and press enter, then you can destroy virus on your computer.
Tags: nvidia geforce gt 330m driver update, nvidia geforce gt 330m drivers, nvidia geforce gt 330m driver download, nvidia geforce gt 330m driver windows 10, nvidia geforce gt 330m driver mac
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices