If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Frequent Error Messages related to Lenovo Thinkcentre A60 A Series 8013 A8s Driver:
- Driver code 39
- Driver error 0x00000002
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 52
- Driver error 577
- Driver error code 39
- Driver error ipod
- Usb driver error
What You Must Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. Choose No if you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a number of popular warnings as well as other messages that you might get in the driver upgrading process, many of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with guidance on how to proceed:
1.Click Start button, type windows update in the search panel, then click on Windows Updates.
2.Click on Change settings in the left side on new appeared window.
3.Select the option you prefer to set.
1.Right click on Computer icon on the desktop, and click Manage.
2.Find out Device Manger on the left-bar. Click it and all installed devices on your pc will be shown at right side.
3.Locate the device you want to uninstall, right click on the device name, and click Uninstall. Let's take Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter as a example.
4.A new window will be displayed which ask you to confirm the device removal, click OK.
Tags: lenovo thinkcentral a60 a series 8013 a8s driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices