If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Frequent Error Messages related to Hp Photosmart D5463 Language Chinese Hong Kong Driver:
- Amd driver error
- Code 10 driver error
- Code 39 driver error
- Driver error 0xc05d2381
- Driver error 1500
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error code 43
What You Must Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: Choose Yes to continue installing this driver only if you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a number of frequent warnings as well as other messages which you may get in the driver updating process, a number of which I've paraphrased and listed here along with advice on how to proceed:
When your computer runs slower and slower or programs/browsers take longer time to reply, it is time to clean your computer now, a basic method to clean computer is disk cleanup, steps below will tell you how to clean and speed up your pc.
1.Click Start button on the left bottom of taskbar, type clean in the search box.
2.Click on Disk Cleanup, a new window appear, C disk was selected by default, click OK.
3.Disk Cleanup window shows up, system will self-scan, after the scan process, a new window will appear.
4.There will be a files list, temporary files and other files are listed and checked, un-check options you want to delete. Click OK to clean and a confirm window will pop up, clicking Delete Files to complete the clean process.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
1. Click Start on the left corner or press win key.
2. Find and click the right-arrow next to the Shut down button.
3. Select Restart from the menu that appears.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. Restart your computer.
Tags: Hp Photosmart D5463 Language Chinese Hong Kong Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices