If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Frequent Error Messages related to Genius Colorpage Vivid 1200x Driver:
- Code 38 driver error
- Code 39 driver error
- Driver error 1131
- Driver error 13
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 1500
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error code 39
What You Should Know About Driver Updating
There are a variety of popular alerts and also other messages which you may get in the driver updating procedure, several of which I've paraphrased and right here together with advice on what you can do:
Windows cannot verify that the driver is compatible: If you're sure this driver is the right one, touch or click Yes to continue installing it. Choose No if you think you might have the driver for the wrong model or something like that, in which case you should look for other INF files or maybe an entirely different driver download.
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
This driver hasn't been signed: In the same way on the publisher verification problem over, choose Yes only when you're confident in regards to the driver's resource.
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are numerous of common warnings along with other messages that you might get in the driver updating process, a number of which I've paraphrased and listed right here along with information on how to proceed:
1. Go to the official website of the hardware and download the driver for your device.
2. Open your browser and search for "xxx drivers". Generally, the first one listed in the search result will be the official site.
3. Please find the model number of your device.
4. You can find your product by "auto-detect", "Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code" or "Browse for your product". If you want to download dell vostro 1500 driver, you can find your product by choosing "Laptops", "Vostro", and then "Vostro 1500". Please refer to below image.
5. You can change the operating system and download drivers designed for your system.
6. Double-click the downloaded file and install it.
7. Click "Finish" to finish this installation.
8. Click "Restart Now" to let the changes take effect.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. If you are prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
Plug in the device and then restart the computer. The device will be detected and reinstalled after Windows restarts.
Follow any instructions on-screen to complete installation.
4. If you are not prompted to restart the computer, follow these steps:
In Device Manager, in the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
Sometime you need to reinstall the windows system for reasons like: the computer runs very slow, system being corrupted, etc. Reinstall can help to speed up your pc and optimize performance. As reinstall will wipe all the existed information and data, so there are something need to be done before reinstall.
1.Back up all your important files and data to an external device.
2.Dis-connect external hard drive from your pc.
3.Make sure your computer has access to internet.
4.Have your Windows 7 CD/Serial key ready.
5.Get a copy of windows 7 installation package on Microsoft website and store on an USB flash drive (bigger than 4 GB).
After all above preparation, you can start to reinstall windows 7 system. Following steps below to complete reinstall process.
1.Plug the USB flash drive which contain Windows 7 system file to your computer.
2.Restart your computer, when your computer is booting, press any key to boot from USB flash drive promptly. Click Install, once windows 7 setup programs are running, then you will see a window with two install options: Upgrade and Custom.
3.If you choose Upgrade, all your files and data will be remained except system files and some settings, while the pc may not be cleaned thorough; if you choose Custom and have backed up your important files, then go with Custom.
4.Select the drive or partition you want to install new win7 OS. Make sure the space is big enough for installing the new OS.
5.Follow the instruction on the screen and you can leave it alone when copy and expand setup files for about 20 minutes.
6.Your computer may restart more than once during reinstallation, it is normal. Complete the following steps according to the information on the computer screen. After installing, upgrading all windows updates.
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu.Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Device Manger.
3. Then as you can see below, right click on your card's name and finally click Update Driver Software as shown in the screenshot below.Then click Update Driver Spftware.
Tags: Genius Colorpage Vivid 1200x Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices