If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Frequent Error Messages related to Canon I-sensys Lbp5000 Multifunctions Driver:
- Driver error 0x00000002
- Driver error 1068
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error iphone
- Driver error ipod
What You Must Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. Choose No if you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a number of common warnings as well as other messages which you may get in the driver upgrading procedure, several of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with information on what to do:
1.Turn on your PC and press F2, then select CD or DVD, it will start loading its files, later you can see a window like below, you can select languge and click on Install now.
2.There will be a agreement license, select Agree. Select custoem(advanced) next create a new drive, click on drive and then click new, a new dirve can be created and you can see a window below.Choose any drive you want to install window. Click Format and Next to proceed.
3. When installing, don't plug in or off your device.After it installed, your pc are been rebooted and you can see a User Setting, just type your name and password. Then click on Next and a new window open.In this step you must activate your windows, add a Product Key and click OK.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
Driver Verifier monitors Windows kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system. Driver Verifier can subject the Windows drivers to a variety of stresses and tests to find improper behavior.
You can run Driver Verifier on multiple drivers simultaneously, or on one driver at a time. You can configure which tests to run, which allows you to put a driver through heavy stress loads or through more streamlined testing.
When to use Driver Verifier
Run Driver Verifier throughout the driver development and test process.
Use Driver Verifier to find problems early in the development life cycle, when they are easier and less costly to correct.
Use Driver Verifier when you deploy a driver for testing using the WDK, Visual Studio, and the Windows Hardware Certification Kit(HCK) tests.
Use Driver Verifier for troubleshooting and debugging test failures and computer crashes.
How to start Driver Verifier
You should only run Driver Verifier on test computers, or computers you are testing and debugging. To get the most benefit from Driver Verifier, you should use a kernel debugger and connect to the test computer.
Open a Command Prompt window (Run as administrator) and type verifier to open the Driver Verifier Manager.
Select Create standard settings (default) and click Next.
You can also choose Create custom settings to select from predefined settings, or to select individual options.
Click Finish and reboot the computer.
Tags: Canon I-sensys Lbp5000 Multifunctions Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices