If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to Canon Bubble Jet I9950 Driver:
- Driver error 0x00000007
- Driver error 1131
- Driver error 1603
- Driver error 43
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error code 10
- Driver error code 43
- Driver error windows 10
- Failed to add printer driver error 126
- Windows media center display driver error
What You Should Know About Driver Updating
Windows cannot verify that the driver is compatible: Touch or click Yes to continue installing it if you're sure this driver is the right one. If you think you might have the driver for the wrong model or something like that, in which case you should look for other INF files or maybe an entirely different driver download, choose No.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a variety of typical warnings as well as other messages that you could get in the driver updating procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed here together with information on what to do:
After driver un-installation, restart your computer, and plug the driver device on it. The computer will detect the device after start-up.
1.Click Start, type Device Manger and click on the first searching result.
2.Find and double-click the device category which you want to install the driver.
3.Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Install the driver that ends with "(Legacy)", click Next.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to uninstall the device.
3. Restart your computer.
Tags: Download Canon Bubble Jet I9950 Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices