If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to Bubble Jet I475d Driver-2279119 Driver:
- Code 10 driver error
- Driver code 39
- Driver error 0xc05d2381
- Driver error 13
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 1500
- Driver error 38
- Driver error bluetooth
- Driver error code 10
- Driver error code 43
- Driver error windows 10
- Windows media center display driver error
What You Should Know About Driver Upgrading
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a number of popular alerts along with other messages that you might get in the driver updating process, several of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with tips on how to proceed:
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu. Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Windows Update.
3.When you enter in, pick Change settings in the left pane, then you can see the setting page. As you can there are some options, you can set it according to your need.After you change settings, keep in mind to click OK.
Sometime you need to reinstall the windows system for reasons like: the computer runs very slow, system being corrupted, etc. Reinstall can help to speed up your pc and optimize performance. As reinstall will wipe all the existed information and data, so there are something need to be done before reinstall.
1.Back up all your important files and data to an external device.
2.Dis-connect external hard drive from your pc.
3.Make sure your computer has access to internet.
4.Have your Windows 7 CD/Serial key ready.
5.Get a copy of windows 7 installation package on Microsoft website and store on an USB flash drive (bigger than 4 GB).
After all above preparation, you can start to reinstall windows 7 system. Following steps below to complete reinstall process.
1.Plug the USB flash drive which contain Windows 7 system file to your computer.
2.Restart your computer, when your computer is booting, press any key to boot from USB flash drive promptly. Click Install, once windows 7 setup programs are running, then you will see a window with two install options: Upgrade and Custom.
3.If you choose Upgrade, all your files and data will be remained except system files and some settings, while the pc may not be cleaned thorough; if you choose Custom and have backed up your important files, then go with Custom.
4.Select the drive or partition you want to install new win7 OS. Make sure the space is big enough for installing the new OS.
5.Follow the instruction on the screen and you can leave it alone when copy and expand setup files for about 20 minutes.
6.Your computer may restart more than once during reinstallation, it is normal. Complete the following steps according to the information on the computer screen. After installing, upgrading all windows updates.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
1. Open Device Manager.
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.
Tags: Download Bubble Jet I475d Driver-2279119 Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices