If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to Benq 1555 Monitors Driver:
- Driver code 39
- Driver error 1327
- Driver error 80040e14
- Driver error code 10
- Driver error code 39
- Driver error windows 10
What You Must Know About Driver Updating
There are numerous of common warnings along with other messages which you might get in the driver upgrading process, many of which I've paraphrased and listed here as well as tips on how to proceed:
Windows cannot verify that the driver is compatible: Touch or click Yes to continue installing it if you're sure this driver is the right one. Choose No if you think you might have the driver for the wrong model or something like that, in which case you should look for other INF files or maybe an entirely different driver download.
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. Choose No if you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one.
This driver hasn't been signed: Similarly on the publisher verification issue over, choose Yes only when you're assured regarding the driver's supply.
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: You won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue, in 64-bit versions of Windows. End the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website if you see this message.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are a variety of frequent alerts as well as other messages which you might get in the driver upgrading procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed right here along with guidance on how to proceed:
1.Click Start button, type windows update in the search panel, then click on Windows Updates.
2.Click on Change settings in the left side on new appeared window.
3.Select the option you prefer to set.
Step One: To reinstall some software, you need to uninstall it first:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu by clicking on the Start button.
2. When the Start Menu opens, select "Control Panel".
3. Depending on your view options either click on "uninstall a program" or "program and features".
4. When the programs and features window opens, select the program your want to uninstall from the list and click on the "Uninstall" button.
5.Confirm that you want to uninstall a program by clicking on the "Yes" button.
Step Two: Reinstall that software
1. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation process.
3. Select a language.
4. Click "Next"
5. Accept the agreement.
6. Choose a folder to save the installation files. You can also click "browse" to change another path.
7. Now click "install".
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. Now this softwate is completely reinstalled.
To ensure and keep a fast running speed of your pc, it is necessary to update drivers in time. Don't know to how to update Reading steps below to learn update drivers by hand. Note: the updating process is for window 7 system.
1.Right-click on Computer icon on your desktop, choose Manage.
2.Locate and click on Device Manager on the Computer Management window appeared.
3.All the devices will be shown on the right side, double-click on the category of device and find the driver you wish to update.
4.Right click on the driver, and select Update Driver Software.
5.You will see a new window appears, select Search Automatically for updated driver software.
6.When the process is finished, click Close.
Tags: Benq 1555 Monitors Driver
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices