If you are having problems with your Computer, the article below will help determine if the problem is with your Drivers.
Downloading the latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer's stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista users.
Typical Error Messages related to Ati Radeon Hd 5470 Driver:
- Code 10 driver error
- Driver error 1131
- Driver error 13
- Driver error 31
- Driver error 38
- Driver error 577
- Driver error iphone
- Driver error windows 10
- Windows media center display driver error
What You Should Know About Driver Upgrading
There are a variety of popular alerts and other messages which you might get in the driver upgrading process, several of which I've paraphrased and listed here along with guidance on what you can do:
Windows cannot verify that the driver is compatible: If you're sure this driver is the right one, touch or click Yes to continue installing it. Choose No if you think you might have the driver for the wrong model or something like that, in which case you should look for other INF files or maybe an entirely different driver download.
Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software: If you received it directly from the manufacturer or from their installation disc, choose Yes to continue installing this driver only. If you downloaded the driver elsewhere and didn't exhaust your search for a manufacturer-provided one, choose No.
This driver hasn't been signed: Likewise towards the publisher verification issue earlier mentioned, choose Yes only when you're assured regarding the driver's provider.
Windows requires a digitally signed driver: In 64-bit versions of Windows, you won't even see the above two messages because Windows won't let you install a driver that has a digital signature issue. If you see this message, end the driver update process and locate the correct driver from the hardware maker's website.
To set Windows to install recommended updates
To automatically get available driver updates for your hardware, set Windows to install recommended updates. You can set Windows to automatically install important and recommended updates or important updates only. Optional updates aren't downloaded or installed automatically. To get all available updates for your devices, periodically check Windows Update for optional updates.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Change settings.
- Under Important updates, click an item in the list. You can decide which updates to automatically download and install.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You can also allow anyone using your computer to install updates by selecting the Allow all users to install updates on this computer check box.
There are numerous of frequent alerts and also other messages which you may get in the driver updating procedure, many of which I've paraphrased and listed right here together with advice on what you can do:
1.First of all click the Start button to view the Start Menu.Then choose the Control Panel option.
2.After click Control Panel, enter into System and Security, then click into Device Manger.
3. Then as you can see below, right click on your card's name and finally click Update Driver Software as shown in the screenshot below.
After driver un-installation, restart your computer, and plug the driver device on it. The computer will detect the device after start-up.
1.Click Start, type Device Manger and click on the first searching result.
2.Find and double-click the device category which you want to install the driver.
3.Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
4.Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. Install the driver that ends with "(Legacy)", click Next.
1. Open Device Manager.
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.
Tags: amd radeon hd 5470 driver, ati mobility radeon hd 5470 driver, ati radeon hd 5470 driver update, ati radeon hd 5470 driver download
|Description||Compatibility||Fix Driver Problems|
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Audio & Sound Driver
- Display Drivers
- Motherboard Drivers
- Bluetooth Driver
- Digital Camera Driver
- Video Card Driver
- Keyboard & Mouse Driver
- Network & Wireless Driver
- Printer & Scanner Driver
- Webcam Driver
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Driver
- Other Devices